Once I got up Ethan and I baked some chocolate chip muffins and I had a few pictures to share. Ethan loves to put the paper cups into the muffin pan. He does a great job. He also does a great job of helping to "clean" the bowl. You will notice the progression of the chocolate as he "cleans" the bowl. It goes from just around his mouth to also include his chin and nose. :)
Dad - notice the matching cup and bowl he is eating the finished product from!! Go Yankees!
Grandma Brett recently gave Ethan ANOTHER armful of new shirts. They are all so cute - but i need to rearrange some of his drawer space. :) This week he has worn one with a digger that says "I dig dirt", one with a Robot, one that is a skeleton and glows in the dark, a baseball shirt, and one with a lighting bolt. He loves running into daycare and telling the teachers and kids that he has a new shirt on. The skeleton was fun because we all stood in the bathroom with the lights off so we could see it glow. Below is a picture of his skeleton shirt.
The other night Ethan found some spare change in our bedroom and wanted to put it in what he calls his "hocket". Instead of putting it in his pocket since it was close bedtime I showed him how to put money in his piggy bank. He is now having fun putting the money in, making me open it, dumping it out and then starting all over again. He is also really enjoying his ISU football player piggy bank.
Today Joel and Ethan are very excited about decorting the house for Christmas. Ethan has informed Joel that they are putting up colored lights outside (which we don't have, we have white only, but some of the neighbors have colored lights...) and that he will be using his OWN ladder, and Daddy will have to use his own ladder. I am not as excited about my job for today which is cleaning. The entire house could use some help.
Hope you all have a good weekend and enjoy the pictures! I am sure we will post some more tomorrow once we have the house decorated.
Love,
Kari
Hope you all have a good weekend and enjoy the pictures! I am sure we will post some more tomorrow once we have the house decorated.
Love,
Kari
No comments:
Post a Comment