This morning Ethan informed me we were going to go outside and build snowmen... so, as usual we did what Ethan said. It was a lot of fun though. It's actually a terrible day for building snowmen cause it's really cold so the snow wasn't sticky... but, with all the shoveling I've been doing the last couple weeks there are plenty of boulders around to use so instead of making our own boulders I just scavenged for some to stack. Ethan had a lot of putting in the arms, eyes and noses. I did most of the stacking myself, and Ethan helped with the rest. Originally, we didn't have anything for noses and Ethan demanded that we have orange noses so Kari ran to Hy-Vee and got some baby carrots to use for the nose. Ethan also wore his Minnesota Wild snowsuit for the first time... I think my mom bought it for him before he was even born and he is just now able to fit into it. The pants are a little short, but the rest seems to fit fine. However, with it being a Minnesota Wild theme you really can't go wrong.
Anyway... below is our final product of a snow man family.
I added one after Ethan lost interest and went back inside...
No comments:
Post a Comment