Today Ethan went for his 3rd dentist appt. He did great. He sat still and listened to directions very well. She even said he was the best patient of the day and could hardly believe he just turned four. I am always so proud of how well Ethan listens to other adults and shows respect. I included some pics from the trip below. The last one is of him showing off his "clean teeth". He even ate a piece of chocolate and ran to the bathroom to make sure they were still clean. Another quick story I forgot last night as well... We went to a friend's house to play and Ethan took his Jeep over. He was giving Asa rides, but at times I noticed him being VERY particular about how Asa was sitting or what Asa was touching. For example, Asa put his feet up towards the dash of the Jeep and Ethan immediately reached over and pushed his feet down...the Brett car gene has definitely been passed down to Ethan!
No comments:
Post a Comment