Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Five Year Check Up

Can you belive Ethan Robert is FIVE?!?!

































Ethan has been such a joy over the past five years and I am truly blessed to have him in my life as I know all of you are as well. Ethan brings a smile to my face every day and there are times I know he is special. Every mom thinks that of course, but Ethan is special. I am convinced.


We had a great birthday weekend with activities, presents, and a hot wheels party. I took Friday off of work and we ate a donut for breakfast at Hy-Vee and went to Incredible Pizza to play games. Ethan got to see all of his grandparents this weekend too, which I know helped make his birthday even more wonderful. Here are some pictures from our fun weekend.































































































Yesterday I took Ethan to his five year checkup appointment with Dr. Brink. Ethan did a great job and followed directions very well. The nurse commented on how well he listened. Dr. Brink also had great things to say about Ethan and agreed he is a healthy, active little boy. Ethan had to walk on his tippy toes, on his heels, and jump on each foot and he passed all the tests! As far as his growth, Ethan is still around 10% for weight, but Dr. Brink again said that he is consistently at that spot on the growth chart and he has no concerns. For height, Ethan is above average at 60%.

I have attached the growth charts if you want to see them.

No comments: