Ethan did really well on the flights. About the only thing he did wrong was kick the seat ahead of him. But, both the flight to LA and the one to Sydney the people in front of us said he did well and they barely noticed him. So, that was nice.
I will write more later, but just wanted to let everyone know we're here. And its hot.
Here's some interesting things I've discovered today already:
- The cross walks beep at you to let you know its safe to cross and 'Look Right' is painted on the street at a lot of cross walks.
- Ford and GM should really consider selling some of the cars they sell here in the US
- The light switches, in our apartment anyway, have to be flipped up to turn the light off and down to turn it on. The first 30 times I failed at this.
- I can't remember anymore... I had a longer list but exhaustion has caused my mind to fail.
Oh well.
Anyway, that's all for now.
1 comment:
We are thankful you all made it in one piece! Enjoy the sun for us!! Give Ethan a big hug from Bekah! :)
Post a Comment