Just a quick update... recently Kari and I got Ethan some Thomas the Tank DVDs. I'm hoping they help for the plane... but a secondary benefit is I don't have to watch nearly as much of that god-forsaken Elmo. Even hearing his voice makes me twitch anymore... We opened the Thomas DVDs this weekend and Ethan proceeded to break one before it ever saw the inside of the DVD player.
Elmo - 1 point
Anyway, on to my story. Tonight, Kari had dinner with friends and got steak and I had crappy frozen pizzas.
Kari - 1 point.
Ethan is teething so he had 0 patience for anything and went from playing to whiny is .5 seconds everytime things went not the way he wanted.
Kari - 2 points.
Eventually we started watching the Thomas DVDs and it was like watching a movie with Rainman. Everytime he saw a train, and it didn't have to be Thomas, he'd get really excited and start saying "Thomas, Thomas, its Thomas. Thomas. Thomas!" You get the point... Anyway, he would continue to say Thomas until you agknowledged that Thomas was indeed on the screen. Often times it wasn't Thomas, but it brought Repeat to an end. 50 minutes later the DVD ended. However, Thomas will continue to haunt me for some time yet. Perhaps I didn't think my plan for erasing Elmo from Ethan's life through to the extent I should have. Damn you Elmo you evil genius...
Elmo - 2 points
Kari - 3 points
Ethan dropped a deuce just before Kari got home from dinner so I left that as a gift for her.
Joel - 1 point
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh poor Joel!! Who's keeping score anyway! Think who is going to rack up the points on the plane trip! Remember Kari is going to have 0 patience for roughly 20 hours so you better keep to yourself!! Rack up your own points! lol
Post a Comment